Memory tricks and techniques to boost students' learning | Teacher Network Blog | Guardian Professional

Memory tricks and techniques to boost students' learning | Teacher Network Blog | Guardian Professional:

Memory champion and primary teacher Jonathan Hancockshares his secrets for use in class - or even EBacc exams.

memory game

Meeting my new class of year 5s last week, I was delighted to see that the Guinness Book of Records is as popular as ever. It's a few years now since my name was in there, but the children still love to look me up and talk about what I did, which gives me the perfect opportunity to excite them about their own memory skills. I'll show them a party trick or two, but what I really love is revealing the secrets, and showing the children how they can do some amazing things themselves.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cerâmicas Probióticas