BBC News - Coding in class - teachers told to take a back seat

BBC News - Coding in class - teachers told to take a back seat:



Shreenand, 13, has made an animation of a girl jumping up and down, by stringing together lines of computer code.
"These are the co-ordinates of where the girl is at. I can make her move around to another part of the screen when I press the flag icon," he says.
He has been learning how to code since he arrived at Lampton school in Hounslow, west London, a year ago.
"My teacher thought I was pretty good, so she set me a target of making a game a month in my spare time," he says.
"I look for a game I like to play and then make it myself. I like to know how the game actually works. Me and my partner Jonathan are pretty good in my class. We aren't that experienced yet but we want to write our own code when we know how."

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cerâmicas Probióticas